Size zero cafe


Hello friends, 

           Welcome on pinch of pepper  and thank you so much for reading my blog. We all know that good interior attract us but what about food? We all photogenic so interior and food both should be nice. Food also should be look good cause insta story must. So we get good food and good interior at cafe. Then why wait let's go to zero complain cafe "SIZE ZERO" cafe.


          The place is well decor and well maintained. Place is really clean and very hygienic. If you like clicking photos then it's heaven for you. A road facing windows, best seating arrangement for couples, a lot place to chill with friends and another lot of good things about the cafe. You can spend hours and hours without getting bored also you can eat and repeat, eat and repeat for thousands time cause it's that much yummy. 
     

          I love to visit place like this. That's why I reputedly visit the cafe. Last time I went with my two friends and they also love the place. Oooo I forgot to tell you one thing that this place is favorite of mine and my best friend harshida. She love to drink shake here that's why this cafe is our "ADDA".

         Let's talk about food. We ordered fresh veggie pizza and cheese wraps. Pizza is super loaded with capsicum, corn and a lot cheese. I must say that I never tested that much testy wrap before I visited size zero. Also I tried cheese white sauce pasta and couple of sandwiches. I must say that food is really delicious here.



            Now it's time for best part of cafe and which is shack. They have verities of shake but I didn't try all of them. We had kit kat shake and red velvet shake. As I earlier mentioned we love shake of size zero so I don't have to talk about it, just look at this picture.


           Payment culture is quite unique and interesting.


Location - 

Size zero cafe, kshetrapal squre, mirzapar road,Bhuj.



Comments